Upon this time my daughter is about 25 weeks old in my belly, my second semester of second year in art therapy course will start next week, I think it is time to start a blog....
Luckily the car won't move, otherwise we would stay at the shopping mall for the whole day. Wayne wanted to put money in so the car will "move", I suggested not to...Once we were in a shopping centre, Zoe decided to sit on the car and then she said to me" bye bye mummy" to force me leave her alone..
4 comments:
那個車根本不會動嘛...
Luckily the car won't move, otherwise we would stay at the shopping mall for the whole day. Wayne wanted to put money in so the car will "move", I suggested not to...Once we were in a shopping centre, Zoe decided to sit on the car and then she said to me" bye bye mummy" to force me leave her alone..
她還真超級忙碌沒空理妳狀
hahaha..yes, she is always very busy !!
Post a Comment