Upon this time my daughter is about 25 weeks old in my belly, my second semester of second year in art therapy course will start next week, I think it is time to start a blog....
Thursday, November 19, 2009
About studying
I used to love studying. Still remember the excitement when I found a book that was exactly what I wanted at a library or a bookstore. The excitement is both physically and mentally. Since withdrawing from the art therapy course, a few trips to Sydney University's fisher library for searching information to apply for a job was the most recent experience related to study. As soon as I walked in, I knew I was so comfortable with books surround me, this was part of my life and it was quite a significant part counting on that I finally gradually regard famliy life as more important at my early 30s. For preparing more rooms for the coming baby and more space for my parents to stay for two months, I packed away all books I had downstairs that I thought I may want to read them one day. Besides, I realize thesedays, if I have time for reading, I probably spend most of them in searching cheaper nappies or things that Zoe needs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
這就是當媽和沒當媽的人最大的不同啊...
你下次再幫容珍錄一段唱咪咪小花貓的影片好不好,skype不能直接錄影真可惜,她上次突然唱歌超好笑的。
Can I say that's why I still enjoy being a student + single........freedom
你有什麼要從台灣採買過去的?我買一買寄回去讓媽媽他們帶去。至於之前提到的k/d罐頭,我明天要打電話去問Hills,既然現在美國牛都開放了,是不是以後台灣也可以進k/d罐頭了。如果可以就不用讓媽媽他們扛那麼重了。
Juliana,
As long as you don't have a kid, you still can enjoy the studying and freedom even having a relationship or getting married. So don't worry about having a good man when you meet one :p
Olivia,
I will try my best to see if I can get another song taped. As the k/d, you have plenty of time to think about it as long as mum and dady are still here. I recommend mum and dad to stay at your place for a night after they arrive Taiwan's airport and before they head back to Hu-wei as it will be very late when they come out of the custom. Hope that is all right with you.
Post a Comment