Saturday, August 25, 2007

Wayne's dancing and exercise

I really want to, but I can't at this moment to show the wonderful performance Wayne did for his personal growth.
This morning, I tried to learn a new word "parachute", then it reminded Wayne of his experience of doing parachute few years ago. This time, I believe, this happened few years ago. Sometimes, when Wayne said few years ago, it can mean nearly ten years or even more than that. I remember first time he told me he lives in Glebe for a few years, then it turns out more than ten years!!
After our relaxed morning, lunch and nice hot chocolate in a new shop, we came home to watch the VHS of Wayne's experience of "skydive" and "scuba diving".
Wayne shaved his head when he did skydive, which makes him look quite different. The VHS does bring all the scary and exciting feeling to me. I felt as if I was looking at him nearby on the same spot. The scuba diving VHS focused more on the fishes and creatures under the sea in stead of Wayne, which is a bit disappointing.
Then, Wayne took another VHS, which was filmed in a formal theater in NEW TOWN.
He mentioned about the performance before, but I didn't expect it was held in such a formal stage.
Have to fast-forward the VHS for a while, then it came to Wayne's section. Wayne said he was nervous, but from the VHS, all I got is his sincere, here-and-now self discloure. Wayne only briefly mentioned his spine deficit and car accident and concluded as a topic of his performance: passion about exercise.
I was really touched when I saw his performance. That is more than just exercise and dancing.
He is 100% there when he has to deal with any difficulties. The picture of "Never never give up" pops into my brain again. That is Wayne, a man I love very much.


No comments: