Upon this time my daughter is about 25 weeks old in my belly, my second semester of second year in art therapy course will start next week, I think it is time to start a blog....
Thursday, August 30, 2007
busy but keep relaxed-
Because the education program in RPA, every Thursday becomes a stressful day for me. At work, this is the last day in a week and many things often have to be done or arranged before another week's work. After work, have to rush to RPA to attend the class. Today I decided not to be rush in my mind, follow the needs from my body. When I feel tired, I just walk slowly, no matter the intersection light is green or red. Even though I was late for 20 minutes, I felt not so stressed today. I still remember one day I was in such a rush, wet myself badly and was so exhausted and unhappy when I was in the class. The only thing concerns me is that Wayne has to be in the class by himself while all others have their partners with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment