Upon this time my daughter is about 25 weeks old in my belly, my second semester of second year in art therapy course will start next week, I think it is time to start a blog....
Sunday, August 12, 2007
Catch cold again...
Since last Thursay finishing work, I started feeling headache and then came along with running nose. I knew I got the cold again which really annoies me a lot. Trying to get some rest and drink a lot of water, but the recovery seems to be very slow. Wayne started caughing and having running nose with me. I know he is healthier than me, but he is much older than me. I do worry about him. He usually is a good sleeper, he can fall sleep easily and not being disturbed, but when I am sick, he gets more sensitive to the sound of caughing or my getting up from the bed.In the future, I should try to boost up my immune system.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment