In the dream, one national-wised event was held. Around 100 couples would have a great chance to be treated a free trip to somewhere far away without knowing much details about this trip, because it is a mysterious trip.
I and my partner were picked up for the last five vacancy. Before being picked up, I was hoping that I could be lucky to be one of them. However, after they announced the final five couples, I started feeling horrified. It is a trip including testing how strong the couple's relationship is. What sort of test we have to undergo? What will happen if our relationship is not strong enough? What can I do with the baby in my belly?
I even started to think giving up this opportunity, but my partner insisted we have to go.
In the dream, my partner's face is not Wayne not anyone I know. Maybe if it were Wayne's face, I won't be so worried? Or this dream reflects my worries about the unknown future?
Why I feel worried?
We met Carl and some other Wayne's friends last night, maybe something triggers these fear during the conversation.
No comments:
Post a Comment