Sunday, July 11, 2010

Day and night

Thesedays, Zoe sleeps a bit better at night and although she still keeps on asking me to tell her stories at bed time, she seems to be all right falling into sleep without me reading one (For settling Mais actually I haven't read her any story for more than a month, but interestingly she still asks it every night).
Maia is very slow in terms of getting used to the solid food. I tried avocado and rice cereal initially, she didn't like it much therefore I then tried pumpkin and green pee, the outcome is she has really bad nappy rash and she had poo frequently. Last night she had poo nearly every hour since 12 pm.
I got up at 12 and then 1 and then 2 and then at 3 am, I was too tired eventually and wanted her to have more comfort I put her sleep with me, at 5, she woke up and pull my hair, I was too tired to respond to her, she tried for a while and fell back to sleep. At 6 am, she had the fourth poo.
Now Maia sleeps longer during daytime to make up the difficult nights.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

what's "POO" ? 嘔吐嗎 ??

JJ said...

It's 便便.