Thursday, August 20, 2009

Zoe's "two three" things

On Wednesday, I didn't remember my little person's sensitive response and did a wrong thing which made me so tired on Thursday. I finished things earlier at home and wanted to ask the carers for some of Zoe's pictures so that we could decorate her bedroom. I picked up three pictures and asked Zoe who made it. Zoe said: Sula! The carer was surprised and then confirmed with Sula that she did this picture with Zoe. Before when we asked Zoe who made a certain art work, she always said "Zoe, Zoe!" now she told us who made the art work with her. I think Zoe remembers who made the art work with her must because she cares about who was with her, who was spending time with her. Because I stayed quite a while at the daycare waiting for Wayne to come. (This is our routine: to pick up Zoe together.) A little boy came to see what were we doing. I was hugging Zoe and happy that today she actually sat with me. The little boy looked at me with a wanting expression. After I let go Zoe, I asked him, you want a hug too? He quickly nodded his head. I gave him a hug and Zoe was worrying "hug hug". After this, Zoe became more clinging to me. I confirmed with her that "Can I hug Isac?" Zoe "No" and I named a lot of her friends, she said "no" to all the names, until I asked her "Can I hug Zoe?" "yes".
At night, she got up in the middle of the night and crying, she wanted me to hug her while she was drinking milk and on Thursday she was following me all day and therefore I had to finish cooking while playing with her.
This morning, on our way to daycare, I saw a big dog (which is a tempation to me, I love goden retrivers!!) and told Zoe who sat in the pram about this news. Zoe was alert and waiting for the dog to come closer and then all of sudden, she rose and shook her little toy dog towards the big dog while pretending the barking sound "Wan Wan". The dog's owner was laughing when he found out what was this little girl doing to his dog.
As I said Zoe was quite clinging to me yesterday, I had to help her with undressing her clothes before bath time, which usually Wayne can do it without me. Then I put her on the scale in the bathroom, she was jumping and dancing on the scale, and then I saw the number, 13. We then put her on the scale again to make sure she is 13 kilos now. Zoe is nearly reaching 80 percentage among the kids at her age! No wonder I found hard to pick her up now. Don't know what can I do after another one coming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

小孩子都一 樣.不準爸媽抱別人的小孩.
可是小弟妹誕生之後又是另外一場"戰局"喔!!!