Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sunday walk


Sunday usually is a more relaxed day as we finish our weekly shopping on Sat. If the weather is good, playground is day, most of the time, after coffee time, we visit a playground nearby where Zoe can play see-saw, sliperydip and swing. Yesterday the weather was cloudly, we only walked around. Half way, Zoe was a bit tired, she turned to me and said" bow-bow" ("hug" in Mandarin), I picked her up. While I was adjusting her in my arms, Wayne tried to convince her to walk by herself, saying: Zoe, you are too heavy for mummy now, you can walk. Zoe looked at Wayne for a while, and then she reached her arms out to Wayne. (Since I am too heavy for mummy, you can hug me then). I passed Zoe to Wayne while laughing.

Overall, she is very good, only at times, she would sit at the curb and pointed to the places next to her wanting us to sit down with her. She walked all the way home without us hugging her.
Pictuer: Zoe "helps" daddy water the plant. Wayne is a person who likes things to be done quickly. When Wayne and Zoe water plant together, it almost takes three times longer to finish watering the plant. However, Wayne loves it!

2 comments:

Witch KiKi said...

Dear 佳宜~

好久沒有來拜訪 現在才發現第二個寶寶
在你肚子裡啊
這會是個鼠寶寶還是牛寶寶呢
好興奮喔~

想想我這一年實在太忙了
每天都在趕下一件事情
真是錯過很多東西~

PEIHONG said...

I forget what is this year's animal, a ox?
Working and completing phD degree at the same time requires a lot of effort and concentration. It seems gradually you will have a bit more time for yourself.

:)