
I can't sleep well these days, but Zoe wants to get up earlier these days. Wayne has to get up at 5am everyday, usually when he gets up if Zoe is still asleep, then he can get ready to go to work by 6am, if Zoe is up then Wayne will feed Zoe milk and change her nappy then normally leave her in her dinning chair before waking me up.
Sometimes, I was so sleepy and all I wanted to do was to put her back to her cot, so I could get more sleep. But when she doesn't want to go back, she stands in the cot and looks at you with all the tears, it is so hard to reject her. You feel that she is really sad from the bottom of her heart because she can't get up and play.
It is so good that they enjoy the morning time!
Picture: Zoe likes stickers, she will put stickers on our foreheads and her own. She calls them "tiker".
3 comments:
有點像印度公主!!
不像印度公主啦~
ZOE的膚色很白啊~
比較像波斯公主吧?
額頭上貼甚麼東西呢 ? 銅板嗎 ?
Post a Comment