Upon this time my daughter is about 25 weeks old in my belly, my second semester of second year in art therapy course will start next week, I think it is time to start a blog....
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Zoe is riding on the bike
Zoe is riding her bike everywhere..
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Zoe's bike is very professional~ Liang Liang can walk very well now. He can walk faster than adults and he can say Mam and Baba and so on. When I showed him a photo from our wedding and pointed at his dad asking who the man is, he answered "Baba". So, I guess the babies at this age do recognize faces.
3 comments:
Zoe's bike is very professional~
Liang Liang can walk very well now. He can walk faster than adults and he can say Mam and Baba and so on. When I showed him a photo from our wedding and pointed at his dad asking who the man is, he answered "Baba". So, I guess the babies at this age do recognize faces.
Great, I think Zoe is happy to ride her bike. Kids love to ride everywhere if they can.
Wow, she can ride bike now!
Can't believe.....
Kid grows up so fast!
PS: Happy Chinese New Year!
Big hug!
Post a Comment