Friday, January 30, 2009

Here comes the answer

Why Zoe is cranky? I think she has her own ideas but she can't express herself ..so ..

Yesterday we drove to Westmead where I am going to work at to sign some documents and Zoe went together.
Sarah, a lovely lady, played with her and gave her a small water bottle. On the way home, Zoe was crying in the car. I thought she cried because of the sun, I slightly turned my head and checked her occasionally when I didn't have to focus on driving too much. However, the sun was not so strong. Maybe she was in bad mood. When we got home she was all wet because the leakage of the water bottle.
Today she took the water bottle to the cot with her, I heard the similar cry again. She does cry at times when I put her in the cot for sleep, but this cry sounded different. I checked her and found out she standing in the cot and pointing at her bed mattress---all wet again. I finally knew that she hated getting wet. (Some babies do not care at all).

She at times wants to sit on my lap to drink her milk. She doesn't like have her meal as soon as she gets up. She doesn't like her bear have the red clothes on. She likes brushing her teeth by herself (not wanting our help). She seems to be afraid of spiders and some bigger insects. she likes bright rooms....I learn a lot of what she likes and dislikes everyday. Still a lot of things she can't go as she wishes and a lot of things I don't understand, therefore she gets cranky at times.

I guess her bad mood in previous photos is because she doesn't like the little pink dress. I put it on first and she insisted in pulling Olivia's clothes out and wanted me to put it on her. I just thought "all my god, it is very hot today, and Zoe is going to have two layers of clothes on." but at the end I put Olivia's clothes on her to stop her covering her head with that clothes. I guess she wanted me to take off the pink one and then put on Olivia's clothes. When we were out, she actually only had a singlet and nappy on.

7 comments:

Selina said...

哈,孩子都是這樣的,小容也是!有時鬧起來,都快把大人搞瘋。你可以試著問她,她們可以用搖頭或點頭表是對還是不對,去找答案囉!

Juliana said...

Ha~ They are trying to connect the wire in their head. Have you seen this "My brilliant Brain"
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1955232874558919934

Anonymous said...

我今天去幫Wayne換鏡框了,招呼我們的業務還蠻老實的,他本來建議我們依照鏡片的度數幫他重配一副(鏡片+鏡框=888),說這樣比較划算。我原本打算先回來問你的意見,但是油條的老闆馬上出現,遊說我們幫Wayne換鏡框,他說那付鏡片不便宜,至少要三四千塊,所以我還是幫他換了。找來找去好不容易找到可以不用修鏡片的(因為店家說修了會影響焦聚),我挑了一副鈦做的,Ryan和我戴起來都不太好看,希望在Wayne臉上會好一點。殺價殺了老半天,最後搭配Ryan換鏡片,鏡框得到1500的價錢。要隔幾天才能去拿。話說消費券只發了3600,似乎功效不大。不過我們最近發現這招對促進經濟應該還是有幫助,因為花錢的時候一心想著有免費的消費券,結果揮霍的豪氣好像是領到了36000...
你幫容珍單獨穿上我小時候的衣服拍一張嘛~

Anonymous said...

Is it said the warmth of south Australia "is very very hot" over 40 degree-C. so be care of baby and big ones.

PEIHONG said...

To Olivia,

Thanks for helping Wayne with his glasses. I think the boss must find out it is not cheap to redo a new lenses, therefore came up with the suggestion of only changing the frame. Anyway this is what wayne wants,so it is a good result and I beleive that he will be happy about it.
Zoe does love your dress, as soon as I changed it on, she was smiling and looked at the camera properly. After taking those three pictures for you, I couldn't get her undressed and she had this long sleeves dress on until we arrived at daycare, she finally didn't care about the dress that much anymore.
On the way to daycare, we accidently met a nurse who once saw Zoe when she had high fever, the weather is quite warm today, she looked at Zoe for a while and asked "Is she getting better?" (Zoe had that fever three months ago). I felt her question a bit strange, and later on realized that she probably thought Zoe wore too much in this weather!

PEIHONG said...

To Juliana,
I finally got time to watch the video when Zoe is away. Our brain is really amazing. Being a parent, I sometimes worry that do I really offer her the best so that she can develop the most of her potentiality.

PEIHONG said...

To Zoe's great uncle,
It is really hot in Melbourne,Sydney is not too bad and hope the heatwaves won't come to Sydney.