Upon this time my daughter is about 25 weeks old in my belly, my second semester of second year in art therapy course will start next week, I think it is time to start a blog....
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Cranky Zoe loves Olivia's baby clothes
Tell you, I am cranky today!!! I am really really CRANKY!
OK, a little smile for you guys.
(In fact, when we were out, she was smiling all the time)
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ha!Ha! It remind me the naughty manner of Oliveria's baby time. maybe Pei-fong'll find old photos that there other Zoe exists in it. So cute girl!!
3 comments:
Ha!Ha!
It remind me the naughty manner of Oliveria's baby time.
maybe Pei-fong'll find old photos that there other Zoe exists in it. So cute girl!!
greatKingho
Why is she angry?
hahaha... the smile is so reluctant
what's she unhappy about?
Post a Comment