Upon this time my daughter is about 25 weeks old in my belly, my second semester of second year in art therapy course will start next week, I think it is time to start a blog....
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Have dinner with Daddy
haha, I got my water! What is daddy eating? Daddy, may I have some of your dinner? Mum, why I only have water?
hihihih..Hai a lot of cooking to do. Zoe is a very picky eater. When she is tired or in bad mood, she refuses eating as well. Sometimes,have to try so many times to know what does she really hate or like. I will try to cook some noodle for her.
2 comments:
哈哈哈,真是可愛~不過孩子都有這種心態。最近我發現容喜歡三餐吃不一樣的,如果出現一樣的粥或麵,她就非常不賞臉囉!你應該會煮麵疙瘩吧?給孩子吃也蠻不錯的喔!
hihihih..Hai a lot of cooking to do. Zoe is a very picky eater. When she is tired or in bad mood, she refuses eating as well. Sometimes,have to try so many times to know what does she really hate or like.
I will try to cook some noodle for her.
Post a Comment