Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Mama Bowbow

The day before yesterday, Zoe started to vocalize the "mama bowbow baba" sound. Yesterday when I talked to Zoe's grandmum, she kept on practicing those sounds. Then when she wanted to sleep, she said "mama bowbow baba bowbow~", when she didn't want to eat the food, she said "bababowbow mama~", when she ...Anyway, she repeated the sounds whenever she wanted to talk.

Then, at night, I guess her teething made her really uncomfortable. I tried to rub her gums and she bit me hard. Not being able to sleep but really feeling tried, she started yelling and crying continuously :mama bowbow baba bowbow mama~wuu wow~mamabowba ..

Ok, I talk to myself, maybe she really wanted "bowbow", so I picked her up and for the first time, I hug and rock her until she fell to sleep.

Zoe is not a very dependent child since she was born. She will cry for feed but when she has enough she will move her mouth away from my breast. When she gets bored, she always wants me pick her up, but then as soon as she is in my arm, she will search for new toys or she will let me know she wants sleep or milk.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

我也好想聽,快幫她錄下來給我們看。
對了,你可不可以用相機錄一小段(20秒以內就好了)祝福的話,然後寄到我的信箱?婚顧會幫我們剪接到婚宴當天要播的MV裡。