Upon this time my daughter is about 25 weeks old in my belly, my second semester of second year in art therapy course will start next week, I think it is time to start a blog....
As I am getting older, I do feel more about the connection between body and mind. Sometimes, put the reading aside and feed your body something. In Australia, there is a chan-store called "fairtrade", they have the similar principles.
4 comments:
你們訂機票了嗎?如果還沒的話,先不要訂了。因為劉聯旭他們家有事,所以七月的婚禮應該會取消,還不知道要延到什麼時候。
Hello!
How are you?
I am reading non-profit organization founders' stories.
I found this one is interesting:
http://www.worldofgood.org/
They help artists in developing country to have fair trade with the U.S.
:)
Recently, sometimes, I am quite upset...after not exercising enough for the whole winter, my body becomes very weak, so is my mind...
Is it getting colder there?
Chia-chi
Olivia, We haven't paid for our tickets yet, so don't worry..
Dear Chia Chi
As I am getting older, I do feel more about the connection between body and mind.
Sometimes, put the reading aside and feed your body something.
In Australia, there is a chan-store called "fairtrade", they have the similar principles.
Take care oh..
Post a Comment