Thursday, January 31, 2008

Witch

Last night, as usual, after dinner Wayne cleaned the dishes and I wiped the table plus sweeped the floor. That was a time we could talk about what happened during the day.
He finished cleaning the dishes first and I was just about to start sweeping the floor. On his way to the bathroom, he had to pass the narrow hallway where I stood holding the broom. Therefore, we "met" and hugged each other. Suddenly, a joke came up, I told him: "I am a witch" and paused because I wanted to know wether he could understand what I meant. He got it " oh~, you are a witch holding your broom!" I said with pleasant "Yes, broom is my tool for transportation" "You are in my way" referring to the hug deferred my sweeping task.

He laughed and moved on to do his routine. I stayed with what I said " I am a witch, you are in my way". I always identify myself not a mainstream person, maybe that is a way of fighting against something or protecting a way of exsitence. That is why uncounciously I said I was a witch. However, " You are in my way" may have a much longer story to think about, especially about to what extent, I take my responsibilty in interacting with people.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

我們今天去幫容珍買衣服了,很多60cm,6公斤的看起來對她都太小...因為光看照片我們都覺得她是頭大大肚子大大的巨嬰...最後,買了好幾套開襟衫,一件鋪棉長袍,還有一件超可愛的連身裝。結果拿回來發現有的內外尺寸不一,苦命的阿姨剛剛冒雨去幫她換,回來後阿媽又說另外一件也太小,所以明天要再去一趟...希望她會喜歡這些衣服。

PEIHONG said...

Zoe said, I am a small baby here!!