Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year Eve's fireworks

The last day of 2007, with our new little family member, initially I thought there was no hope to see the new year’s firework. However, we finally managed to go down to the waterside to see the "family fireworks or kids fireworks" which was held at 9 pm for the convience to get young children go to bed earlier. The cost was spending more time to settle Zoe to sleep when we got home.
Wayne took some photos as he knew I was trying to put some photos in my blog so that my parents know our life in Australia. He was so concentrated in taking photos. From the waterside, there was three different locations for setting off the fireworks, I just observed him trying so hard to catch among three of them like a school hard working kid.
However…all the photos are look like these ones~~




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, tell Wayne that's a nice try!