Our neighbour recently has a lot of trouble with their house, firstly was the blokage of toliet, and then is the attack from white ants. These should have nothing to do with us, however, the workers both asked us for borrowing water because we have a tap in our small front yard.
The first worker was all right and explained whey he had to use our tap and he said he won't use much water. At the end, he even didn't touch our tap at all.
Today, the worker for pesticide ? company asked for borrowing water again. I thought when people asked, they should know they just used a bit of water and that is why they feel all right to ask. This worker said he needed water for the tank. However, when I checked him again asking why killing white ants requiring water and how much watre he was going to use. He said 40 liters, and as soon as he told me the number he pull off the tube connecting to our tap immediately.
How strange!
3 comments:
If you have to pay a lot for the water, I think you should call the company to complain about that.
Also, your house may be at risk as well if the house with termites is close to you...
we have spent fortune to get a company to come to treat our house :(
All the houses in this area are attacked, I think, because I have heard three neighbours mentioning about the termites. However, one company found out an old pole (for telephone line long time ago) is full of termites and suggested to move the pole. It will require a lot of paper work and time to force either the council or the telephone company to remove it! What a bummer!
你們找來的公司是用殺蟲劑殺白蟻還是用生化的藥?你記得我們這裡之前有白蟻問題嗎?後來放了一種白蟻吃了基因會被破壞,最後導致無法正常生長而讓整個族群滅亡的藥(但是價錢比用殺蟲劑貴了好幾倍)。據說這才是治本的方法,而且那個藥對人和寵物都沒有毒性。因為如果只用殺蟲劑,牠們只是一直搬遷,但有時反而會蔓延。
Post a Comment