Had altrasound yesterday, baby seems all right. Wayne trusts the thing written in black and while. He is very happy about the result. I am not negative but I always think that "God" has arranged things for me, and no matter good or bad in my definition, I have to take it and learn.
We also attended the breastfeeding class. Everytime, when we attend the class in RPA, I noticed that my English is the worst one. Maybe people who are like me won't attend classes, and so where are they?
The last appointment on Tuesday (Zoe is exactly 37 weeks old) was with a midwife in the birth centre. She said our baby's head has engaged and the baby is getting ready. Sounds like our baby is as a good organiser as Wayne. I am the only one who is not well prepared, I still have my assignment, my shopping list...and so on.
Dear baby, I wish you are a happy and healthy one. You have so many people's blessing :)
You even got the blessing from USA!
No comments:
Post a Comment