
On monday, even I knew the temperature will arise to 35 degree in the Western surburb, thinking of the cold air conditioned cottage, I told myself "should be fine".
Only 9 oclock, as soon as I arrived at Kingswood station, the heat made my breathing much worse. Walking to the campus becomes an effort. However, the worst part is the air conditioned at our cottage was broken. Sitting in a oven-like room for hours makes me so exhausted and the heat seems to reside in my body even when I was back to City where was much cooler.
Meet Wayne at Townhall, don't want to let him leave and try to mention the Japanese "Tong" near Oxford street. Wayne said he had to go back to work. I know something is there in my mind, something not really happy. I kind of experience the feeling that when small child feeling sick or discomfort in their body they become difficult to be settled. I start to be aware that I want Wayne to give something which means I want him to take the responsiblity of my discomfort (hungry and exhausted physical condition).
This has been my issue for a long time, I wondered why?
I can just feed myself or do something that makes me feel much happier.
Only 9 oclock, as soon as I arrived at Kingswood station, the heat made my breathing much worse. Walking to the campus becomes an effort. However, the worst part is the air conditioned at our cottage was broken. Sitting in a oven-like room for hours makes me so exhausted and the heat seems to reside in my body even when I was back to City where was much cooler.
Meet Wayne at Townhall, don't want to let him leave and try to mention the Japanese "Tong" near Oxford street. Wayne said he had to go back to work. I know something is there in my mind, something not really happy. I kind of experience the feeling that when small child feeling sick or discomfort in their body they become difficult to be settled. I start to be aware that I want Wayne to give something which means I want him to take the responsiblity of my discomfort (hungry and exhausted physical condition).
This has been my issue for a long time, I wondered why?
I can just feed myself or do something that makes me feel much happier.
No comments:
Post a Comment