Upon this time my daughter is about 25 weeks old in my belly, my second semester of second year in art therapy course will start next week, I think it is time to start a blog....
Monday, October 15, 2007
Hang on
Last night, feel difficult to fall sleep again. After 3 something, finally I got so exhausted and fell into sleep. Then as usual, I had upset stomach and wanted to vomit again. Morning is not a pleasant time for me. But I graudally learn that as long as I try to move on and stay with all the discomfort, it eventually will go away. This applies on to physical and mental situations. Life still has a lot to learn and to go through. I recalled the mood I had when I broke up with exboyfriend while Sitting on the train feeling my upset tommy and remembered what a friend who I lost contact with now told me at that time: hang on there, just hang on there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment