




Today, Zoe kicks a lot! She even kicks my rib? She becomes quite heavy for me now.
I felt dizzy this morning and then I threw up things more often again.
Sometimes, I worry about her health. Will she be a healthy baby? I do not worry about giving birth that much anymore, all I hope is that she is born healthy and happy.
I felt dizzy this morning and then I threw up things more often again.
Sometimes, I worry about her health. Will she be a healthy baby? I do not worry about giving birth that much anymore, all I hope is that she is born healthy and happy.
During weekend, Wayne started washing baby's stuff and he even tried to practice the baby sling again. I also played with the second camera in the new mobile. Wayne likes to smile when I take photo of him. But I don't really like smiling towards the camera.
3 comments:
your belly is so small compared to my sister in law (she is smaller than you).
Eat more, walk more, laugh more, sleep more !
Love,
Chiung-Chi
Just saw your comment. So far I only put on seven kilos, I think I should eat more, but the Doctor here is very happy about my weight. The western doctor probably concerns more about overweight than anything.
One more week then I will have more time to stay at home.I will have a more relaxed time!
How about you? I just presume you always have a busy life. However, strange enough, I feel that you can take a houswife's role much better than most of the people. I can have a picture that you bargain with the prices and try different cookings.
:)
Hahahahah --
You know that I don't like babies, right? Guess what? 1 month ago Phil and I went to Canada to visit his sister who just had a cute little girl. When I saw how patient Phil was when he hold the baby, I am surprised that he can be so calm, lovely, warm, and sweet (even when the baby was crying). That is the moment I start to think that -- is it fair for him that I decide not to have baby? However, if I choose to have a baby just because of him, then it's not fair to me either!
Now I still have no clue how to answer this question that was in my mind for a month ... :)
Post a Comment