Upon this time my daughter is about 25 weeks old in my belly, my second semester of second year in art therapy course will start next week, I think it is time to start a blog....
Monday, July 30, 2012
Another culture shock
On the way to work, my car was hit by the car behind me. On the spot, I got the other driver's details and didn't worry that much thinking that we had car insurance and his insurance company should pay for fixing our car.
Went to the smash repair, as soon as the staff checked our car, he exclaimed: right off. I didn't really understand the term and thought that he could fix it "right away". Back in Taiwan, the labour is not so expensive, a case like this will be dealt with a proper fix and then I will be able to drive the car again. But not here. the labour is far too costy, therefore few thousand dollars won't fix the car.
Maybe it is a good timing that we just live without a car for a while, as we can use a car sharing system in the city and the public transport still get me to where I work.
On the other hand,I do love our car and still will feel sad when we have to let it go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment