Upon this time my daughter is about 25 weeks old in my belly, my second semester of second year in art therapy course will start next week, I think it is time to start a blog....
Friday, July 13, 2012
14/7/12 Went to library
This week the Ballet is not on, and we saw a storytelling program in the library, therefore it becomes today's plan.
The story book is called "Python", the author himself came to read the story book and talked about how did he write the book. However, I will say most audiences' attention was attracted by the real Python brought in by a repitle licensed lady.
She let kids touch the Python and also helped to put the Python on around kids' upper limbs and necks.
When the lady put the Python's tail in front of Maia, I was really worried that Maia may give it a big pull and irritated it. Luckily, Maia just did a gentle pull.
Zoe was all right with today's program but complainted that there wasn't a story told, cause the author did it in such a rush way.
I am impressed by the fact that they did bring in a real Python, which is not what I expected in a local library.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
真的很特別。蔓心真勇敢,想必蓉珍不願意摸吧...
Post a Comment