Sunday, August 8, 2010

Zoe-2 years and 9 months old







Zoe now is a girl has her "beauty" sense. She always said to me "mum, you need hair cut, cause your hair is too long", and after I had my hair cut, she said to me for couple of days "mummy, I like your haircut" with a bit shy smile ( that is really cute when you see her saying her with the shy expression). I asked her why she likes my hair cut, Zoe " because you have no hair" hahahaha, Zoe also said she likes a-ma's hair cut because A-Ma has no hair too !



Zoe also loves "fairy dress", by her definition, fairy dress is a dress that when she turns round and round, the dress will swirl.






Zoe also likes making friends, however, we just found out that at times, she really wants to make friends with some little people who are a bit shy or who don't really want to play with her, Zoe's response is sad and she requires quite a bit of time to come out from the sad mood. Last Thursday, I met another mum and her boy in the park, I had a good chat with the mum, and Zoe was trying hard to be friend with the little boy, such as sharing her apple and bloon with him, however, the little boy just didn't want to be her friend. Zoe was so sad and even didn't want my hug to help her feel better. Today we went for bike ride the similar episode happened again.






pictures: Zoe couldn't wait to try on the new "fairy dress"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

仙女裝?
不太像.有點"阿花裝"

Anonymous said...

但是....今天看起來真的有點像小仙女喔!!
哈!哈!

JJ said...

"Zoe also likes making friends, however, we just found out that at times, she really wants to make friends with some little people who are a bit shy or who don't really want to play with her... "

Don't you feel that she's pretty much like you?
As she has a very strong personality, I think she will soon come up with a way to deal with this situation soon.

Joanna said...

小美女Zoe是不是瘦了呢 ? 還是長高了的關係 臉頰沒以前肉肉的

PEIHONG said...

No matter it is 阿花 or 仙女裝, Zoe loves it!! I think this summer I should buy more girly dresses for her.
JJ, I don't make friends like I did anymore. Thanks for the useful information you sent through emails!!
Joanna, I do feel that she seems to be thinner. Some friends think she is getting taller.