Maia all of sudden became weaker-she caught cold from Zoe this month and she does not eat the solid food well, always have to feed her with a lot of water. However, Maia starts to show great interest in what Zoe is doing and show her own opinions strongly. When I play puzzles with Zoe, Maia will let go what she is holding and wants to grab a piece of puzzle we are playing and if you take the puzzle away she will cry to show her unhappiness.
Maia also starts rolling most of the time when I put her on a flat surface. I can't say she likes it, she always rolls to one position and starts crying. It seems that her body asks her to practice rolling. Maia can sit up for few seconds, and she seems to be quite happy about this new milestone and she seems know that I am very proud of she can do this!
In general, my life is getting busier as I can't let Maia stay at one place still and safe, I have to mind both of them at the same time if Zoe is not at daycare.
Maia also starts rolling most of the time when I put her on a flat surface. I can't say she likes it, she always rolls to one position and starts crying. It seems that her body asks her to practice rolling. Maia can sit up for few seconds, and she seems to be quite happy about this new milestone and she seems know that I am very proud of she can do this!
In general, my life is getting busier as I can't let Maia stay at one place still and safe, I have to mind both of them at the same time if Zoe is not at daycare.
3 comments:
小可愛吃得好似非常滿足ㄟ!
小可愛吃得好似非常滿足ㄟ!
hahahah..Maia loves the yummy treat from Olivia!
Post a Comment