We kind of started preparing toilet training two or three months ago, but Zoe seemed to have too much stress and then Maia comes along, the toilet training just put aside.
Thesedays, Zoe often says she wants to buy underpaints, I said if she could tell me before she wants to do poo or wee beforehand for a week, then I will buy her some. Of course, I don't really think it will happen soon as Zoe often refuses to change nappies while she is playing.
Last night, back home after daycare, Zoe took off her paints and nappy and claimed that she didn't want to wear nappy. I agreed and told her to stay downstairs and have to tell us when she feels like doing a poo or wee. She said," yes". After dinner, I was busy minding Maia and when I thought of her not having a nappy on and asked her about her wee or poo, she had done wee in her paints. Zoe didn't like it either and she asked daddy to clean the mass.
However, after bath, she all of sudden told me that she wanted to do poo, I responded her request putting her on the toilet seat but didn't expect that she could do poo (She often says she wants to do poo but then as soon as she sits on the toilet, she will say she can't). She did! So this is the record for Zoe's first time to really do a poo in the toilet by her request!
(Mummy actually is not ready to do toilet training for Zoe at this moment and is thinking to do it next summer which is nearly one year away, so let's see what will happen in the following months then)
No comments:
Post a Comment