Tuesday, March 2, 2010







7 comments:

Anonymous said...

笑得好美的小姑娘ㄝ!
那個吃醋的小姐姐現在有乖一點嗎?

Olivia said...

曼欣看起來真的超成熟的...

Selina said...

曼欣看起來肉肉的,越來越會養囉!

Olivia said...

我剛剛在電視上看到,如果把母奶塗在寶寶的睫毛和眉毛上,會長得又濃又密。你要不要試試看?

JJ said...

The pose of Zoe on the first picture looks so cool! It seems she'll be a future CEO.

JJ said...

What's the size of Zoe and Maia? If I see nice clothes, maybe I can try to get them some.

PEIHONG said...

To uncle,Zoe now gets better in terms of accepting Maia and she now won't pretend that she wants to rock Maia. She will just say no Maia or totally ignores her.Maia does like smiling and talking.

To JJ, I think Maia and Zoe won't need new clothes for a while. Maia has Zoe's, Tiffany's and Olivia's clothes and Zoe has Tiffany and Olivia's clothes!!


I think maybe our camera is a magic camera, it makes people look prettier and older!!

我剛剛在電視上看到,如果把母奶塗在寶寶的睫毛和眉毛上,會長得又濃又密。你要不要試試看?mm....I think then Maia's eyelash will be too thick and then her mummy will be jealous!!