Upon this time my daughter is about 25 weeks old in my belly, my second semester of second year in art therapy course will start next week, I think it is time to start a blog....
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Zoe's favorite part in the Zoo-playing water with Austin
You should just send it back to our parents and they can bring it here. Anyway, I think the service be fine, they at times drop the parcel into our front yard,uaually people won't come in and take them away and I will keep an eye on it!!
3 comments:
Austin從頭到尾都沒露臉...
我今天把容珍的禮物用國際小包寄出去了,但是我沒選掛號,後來才想到應該塞不進信箱...不知道你們那裡的郵差牢不牢靠?郵局說應該十天之內會到。
You should just send it back to our parents and they can bring it here. Anyway, I think the service be fine, they at times drop the parcel into our front yard,uaually people won't come in and take them away and I will keep an eye on it!!
Post a Comment