Saturday, September 13, 2008

Zoe

Zoe is nearly ten and half months old, she has more her own will and some funny desires towards eating. We went to the art gallery today and therefore, we were out most of the time and she only could stay in the pram. When we got home, she seemed to be very excited about playing with her toys at home and she stayed up for nearly six hours without any sleep. After dinner, she finally went back to sleep and I presumed that she would be very tired and forgot to have her night bottle which we often give her before she goes to bed. One hour later, she got up while crying and wouldn't let me put her down anywhere. I guessed she only got up for the milk we didn't offer her. Yes, when she had the milk, she then was happy to go back to sleep.

In general, we had a good day out, except Wayne lost his hat at the bus stop. I will get him one as his birthday gift.

No comments: