Upon this time my daughter is about 25 weeks old in my belly, my second semester of second year in art therapy course will start next week, I think it is time to start a blog....
Thursday, March 27, 2008
back to Sydney
In fact, we were back last Friday, but don't know why, everyday seems to be very busy in packing, unpacking, cleaning and organizing stuff. This week the biggest event was meeting Ken and his wife. I met Ken, a Japanese, at UWS back to 2002, he was an exchang student then and lived next door. Before he went back to Japan, we said one day we should meet in Sydney again to run the Marathon like we did in 2002. Finally we met again this year, he came back on a honey moon tour.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
哈~旅行一趟應該頗累,需要休養生息!下次小Zoe回來要記得幫孩子們一起照相,居然忘了這等重要事。Zoe超可愛,相信你們家老公會好好教育她!
Hey,
Hope you had a wonderful trip in Taiwan.
Maybe I will see some pictures in the near future?
I am tired at working....
meow....
It's Friday!
Chia-Chi
Dear Selina,
Yes, I feel so pity that we forgot taking photos for them and I feel not having enough time taking to you and Olivia. I guess that is why I had a dream about talking to Olivia.
Trip is not easy anymore like when I am just by myself. Ond kid changes everything.
Dear Chai-Chi
Thanks for the information, I have spoken to Wayne and hope I will get around to email the professor you met.
Got to take good care of yourself oh. Do you still try to do a lot as you did when you were in Taiwan?
Yes, I finally download the photos we took in Taiwan but still need time to arrange it and I will post it when they are ready!
你總算又出現了...上面說的Olivia是我嗎?
我後來請瀚賢幫我把存在家裡電腦的照片和影片燒成DVD了。容珍從日月潭回來後興奮得一直尖叫那段真的很好笑。
Zoe's little aunty,
I think Zoe likes staying at our parents' place very much, that is why she was so excited when she got back to our parents' place.
Selina's first daughter is Olivia too.
Post a Comment