Zoe can roll over to her side yesterday. Wayne saw it and called me to witness it with excitment. She seems to be a last-minute person. I mean she reaches what the developmental chart mentions at the last moment, for example, it is said two months old baby would be able to focus on objects, she then finally was able to do this when she was exactly two months old.
But that she is able to roll over means that she won't be able to use the travel bassinet for much longer...
The other thing about Zoe is she recently gets up at night quite often and seems to be very hungry. Last night, she cried for milk for several times ( sometimes, she can go back to sleep if Wayne rocks the bassinet for a while, if Wayne can't rock her back to sleep then I have to get up to feed her), I got up and fed her, she was so hungry (from the way she drank the milk you can tell how hungry she was) but as soon as she finished drinking, she fell to sleep immediately. I held her back to bassinet, she was still in deep sleep unlike most of the time she would lift up her head with sleepy eyes.
Maybe she is growing again and needs more milk.
No comments:
Post a Comment