Upon this time my daughter is about 25 weeks old in my belly, my second semester of second year in art therapy course will start next week, I think it is time to start a blog....
Friday, June 14, 2013
Strange message....
I have two main working places at work, they are totally separated locations. Yesterday I recharged my mobile phone at "A" place, this morning when I realized that I left the phone on the charger, I was at "B" working place. So I rang Wayne through the office landline to let him know I arrived work safe.
In the afternoon I got back to "A" office finding my phone was still on the charger as I expected. As usual, I checked any missed phone calls, I got one message. The most strange thing was the message was my conversation with Wayne this morning with only Wayne's sentences, my section all went blank and paused. The conversation was "-------------, so you left your phone (wayne),---------. It is really as if I had rang him this morning through the mobile phone and, the conversation went into a recording system.which is really strange.
I accidently deleted the message, otherwise I was about to replay it for Wayne when I got home. Still have no idea how would this happen..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment