Upon this time my daughter is about 25 weeks old in my belly, my second semester of second year in art therapy course will start next week, I think it is time to start a blog....
Friday, June 15, 2012
Conversation with Maia
Usually when Maia did a poo in her nappy, I like to tease her by saying it is really smelly. Last night when I was having my shower, Maia picked up a pair of socks I just put outside the bathroom and brought them to me.
Maia: how come socks here?
I: put the socks down, they are dirty ones
Maia: dirty? What?
I : anyway they are smelly ones, leave them there.
Maia was really curious: smelly? how come, you can't do poo poo in there (socks).
Maia also noticed a tiny hole in one of my clothes,
Maia: Look!!Look!!
I: You mean the hole?
Maia: How come, you have a hole in your clothes
I: cause it is a bit old
Maia: shoud buy some more
She then looked relieved and walked away while murmuring: I will buy one for you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like a little philosopher!
Post a Comment