Saturday, October 22, 2011

Maia changed her nappy 蔓心自己換尿布

我最近還在想是不是要訓練蔓心上廁所了,讓她坐了一次小馬桶,她還很會地『嗯恩』地發出聲音,假裝自己再便便,很開心地指著大馬桶說,媽媽爸爸姊姊,再指指小馬桶說,蔓心。但是她其實都沒有什麼跡象。

蔓心午睡時間,(最近變得很難搞了,都一直抗議),先是唉一下要媽媽,後來就意外地不太有聲音,安靜了許久後,在樓上的我聽到她用英文說『媽媽,看』,我當然沒有去看,免得落入陷阱,但是又想說蔓心要我看什麼?

爸爸去接她起床時,也很驚訝地說:『媽媽來看』,一進去,蔓心竟然光著屁股,尿布不知道跑去哪裡,後來爸爸在她小床外發現有便便在裡頭的尿布,但神奇的是,除了尿布裡頭的便便,到處都看不到沾到便便的痕跡~難道,蔓心會自己換尿布了嗎?

我還問她,蔓心自己換尿布窩?蔓心開心燦爛地笑說 Ya (對)

Recently I was wondering whether I should start the toilet training with Maia, I let her use the potty once. However, except that she pretended trying to make a poo, she didn't really have the concept at all.

Today, after I put her to bed after lunch, she was quiet which was unusual as she now protested against sleeping everyday. After a long while, I heard she called out loud: see, mummy, see~ I didn't go and check her in case I couldn't get out of her bedroom.

When Wayne woke her up, he called out loud to me as well wanting me to see what happened with Maia. I walked into her bedroom and noticed Maia has no nappy on. Later Wayne found her nappy with poo in that, however, we couldn't spot any trace of poo anywhere except into the nappy.

Maybe Maia can change her own nappy now!!

No comments: