Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Some updated news

Zoe didn't have ballet class last Sat, so we spent the time in a park behind the library and met a lady who has four kids!! Initially I thought she must look after kids of others. The oldest one, Ella, who got along with Maia very well and played with her all the time. Monday was Maia's second day to daycare. In the morning, when I packed her bag, she seemed to be very proud of herself and even wanted to carry her bag all the way to daycare. However, as soon as we stood in front of the room, she decided to run away, I had to ask Zoe to hold her hand to lead her into the room while I was carrying both girls' bags. Maia already realized that after kissing & hugs, I and Zoe would walk away, so she was hugging me like a Koala. When we left the room, she was crying very loud and wiggled in one staff's arms. After I sent Zoe to her class and walked pass Maia's class, I still could hear her crying. I guess it is harder for me than for her, because I then picked her up about four hours later (after finishing shopping and cooking dinner) Tuesday, today, we went to park to seize the fewer sunny day in winter. Maia was playing well and tried to climb up the slides. Her favourite thing is slide but she always needs a bit of help at this stage. I put her into a tunnel-like slid three times, everytime, she slided down on her back but then she would turn to her belly so she could wiggle down the tunnel and landed herself on the ground. The last time, when I waited her to get down to the ground, she was crying. I asked her what happened, any parts sore, she just kept on crying sadly. Then I tried to give her milk, only until then I noticed that she couldn't move her right arm. Maia was very upset about the pain as she tried to move her right hand to hold the milk bottle. We had to leave the park earlier which made Zoe really unhappy. When I put her into the car seat, she then cried louder for the pain. Luckily she fell asleep in the car when I drove them to the children's hospital. When the nurse woke Maia up for checking her right limb, Maia moved her right limb without any problem and quickly hug me for comfort. The doctor explained that at times, kid's elbow joints just shift a bit and then when the joints clicked back to the original location, they won't cause any harm later. When we got home, Zoe went out with daddy to play her new scooter to make up what she missed in the park.

2 comments:

Olivia said...

旁邊那位小跟屁蟲雖然面無表情,但是每一步都模仿到了呢。

Anonymous said...

Simple, peaceful day full of love~
Hope I can see them one day!

Chia-Chi