Upon this time my daughter is about 25 weeks old in my belly, my second semester of second year in art therapy course will start next week, I think it is time to start a blog....
Saturday, April 2, 2011
Zoe's dancing class
Zoe does love this dancing class, and we will try to keep her in!
Sisters love swings...but one is quiet, one is very noisy..
I was busy chatting to other mums and minding Maia while Zoe was dancing, but when I uploaded the films, I did notice that she is very serious about the dancing which actually made me a bit worried.
Thanks for helping the laptop. That sounds good idea, then, I can post Mandarin directly to your blog.
Thanks for the info.So far, we still have special pajamas for winter.But I was thinking to ask you that if you see any good shoes on line, (especially for Zoe), please let me know. I only saw a lot of learning shoes.
4 comments:
蓉珍看起來真的跳得很認真,不像是去玩的。
電腦已經弄好了,但是我想等過幾天買的髮飾來了再一起寄。
電腦用空運,電池用海運,電腦先到你可以插電使用,這樣如何?
PS你需要小朋友的睡袋嗎?我幫果果買了這種睡袋,還蠻好用的。如果Maia冬天會踢被子,可以考慮用這個。
http://tw.page.bid.yahoo.com/tw/auction/c55099941?r=1133436165
I was busy chatting to other mums and minding Maia while Zoe was dancing, but when I uploaded the films, I did notice that she is very serious about the dancing which actually made me a bit worried.
Thanks for helping the laptop. That sounds good idea, then, I can post Mandarin directly to your blog.
Thanks for the info.So far, we still have special pajamas for winter.But I was thinking to ask you that if you see any good shoes on line, (especially for Zoe), please let me know. I only saw a lot of learning shoes.
我常光顧的賣家有時會進一些童鞋,但是不見得有適合的尺寸。蓉珍的腳現在幾公分?
像這種...賣場好像有另一款靴子。
http://tw.page.bid.yahoo.com/tw/show/qanda?aID=f20900428
PS我已經幫蓉珍買了這套衣服(110cm的應該可以吧?),媽媽也覺得她會喜歡。
http://tw.page.bid.yahoo.com/tw/auction/f23742278?u=139-15
Post a Comment