Upon this time my daughter is about 25 weeks old in my belly, my second semester of second year in art therapy course will start next week, I think it is time to start a blog....
Thanks for watching our little fairy's dancing. Zoe does enjoy it very much, and I am really happy that she only wants to do free style dancing (She especially loves holding the wand, claiming they are all fairies, otherwise, I will be very worried that we are going to spend fortune in her dancing classes.
4 comments:
蓉珍跳舞的模樣完全就是覺得自己是個小仙女哩~她的舞衣很好看。
Their dance is totally free-style-- good for the development of free spirit:)
Zoe looks like she is really enjoying it and having fun. Kim
Hi everyone,
Thanks for watching our little fairy's dancing. Zoe does enjoy it very much, and I am really happy that she only wants to do free style dancing (She especially loves holding the wand, claiming they are all fairies, otherwise, I will be very worried that we are going to spend fortune in her dancing classes.
Post a Comment