Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Zoe finally wears undies to daycare






On 8th of June, in mothers' group, Zoe was really excited when the boys went to use the toilet, she had to stand nearby to check if Lachlan had done a poo or Evan did a wee..一直沒寫完蓉珍上廁所記,總之她第一天穿小褲褲到托兒所上午表現良好,下午出了兩次小號意外,接著到布萊時,我其實超緊張,怕蓉珍在ㄋㄟㄋㄚ家的地毯上出狀況,但蓉珍似乎也知道,一次不小心大號在褲子裡,一動都不敢動地呼叫我救她,除了這三次意外外,蓉珍就這樣脫離了早上穿尿布的日子(晚上睡覺還是包著尿布,免得她自己又不能從木床爬出來,如果又剛好叫不到我們﹍﹍)
不包尿布有不包尿布的好處,省尿布錢、沒了尿布疹。但是也發現了新的麻煩處,像是安撫蔓心到一半,如果蓉珍要上廁所,就只能讓蔓心在一旁哭、還有蓉珍以前穿的長褲沒了尿布的厚度都變得好長、去朋友家蓉珍緊張地一直去上廁所,最慘的是還是常常被蓉珍抓去看她的成果!

The next day, when I changed Zoe's nappy in the morning before going to daycare, Zoe all of sudden said to me she wanted to wear undies. I confirmed with her twice and she still insisted that she did want to wear undies to daycare.

4 comments:

Joanna said...

蓉珍看起來像個小姐姐 ,很會照顧妹妹了

Olivia said...

我昨天把包裹寄出了,裡面是一堆糖果零食和一些給蓉珍和蔓欣的衣服。蜜餞這次的沒有以前的好,以後不買了。本來想幫你寄兩種口味的乖乖各一包,因為塞不下,最後只放了五香口味的。裡面有一罐軟糖是專門給兒童吃的,據說不會很甜,但是要滿一歲才能吃。

預計兩個月會到~

Joanna said...

蓉珍的頭髮由後面看,是長長了, 是要幫她留長髮嗎 ? 跟wyne說 蓉珍自小就很可愛,即使像大兵那張 還是很cute的. 妳們倆姐妹真不錯,小朋友衣物互通, 以後這三個表姐妹看到照片時---也夷 怎麼妳小時候跟我穿的一樣ㄚ .......

PEIHONG said...

Dear Olivia, thanks, I will try my best not to eat Zoe's candy :P

Dear Joanna,
hahaha..yes, when they see the pictures in the future, they will find out they wore the same clothes. As to her hair, I haven't got chance to cut her hair.