We had a bit chat with John, our neighbour. He said he married early and had kids early. The age he had his first child was about the age that Wayne had his big accident. I said to Wayne if he didn't have that accident, he probably would have got married around that time and he probably would have a child as old as me now. Wayne all of sudden responded saying that then it won't be good because the best is what is happening now.
One thing I like him very much is he cherishes what he has now. Sometimes I take things for granted and forget that what I have is resulting from all delicated caculation from God (or Fate) and I also tend to look at things in a more negative way.
The other day, I told Wayne that I don't think I can buy shares. Because if the price drops then even I haven't sold the share, I would think I have lost money; if the price rises, then I would think since I haven't sold it I didn't gain any.
The life with two and half kids (Wayne counts half; I count half for him too ) makes me slow down and don't think that much about future or the past. Yes, the best is what I have now.
4 comments:
"It happen to be the best"
我去評分的時候,遇到一個之前在清大當講師的孕婦。她說她在懷老大的時候,決定辭職回家專心帶小孩,現在孩子四歲,她覺得很值得。一直以來,只有聽過後悔沒多花時間陪小孩的爸媽,沒聽過有誰後悔沒多花一點時間在工作上的。所以,好好享受能和孩子在一起的時間吧。
三舅的文筆果然好
是啊,雖然有點擔心工作的事,但是可以這樣看她們長大也真的是一件怎麼樣也不會後悔的事。
奇怪啦,蓉珍跟蔓心的阿公和阿媽最近怎麼都沒有上網?
我告訴容珍阿媽,說他們家電腦 "史蓋匹" 沒有開啦
Post a Comment