Upon this time my daughter is about 25 weeks old in my belly, my second semester of second year in art therapy course will start next week, I think it is time to start a blog....
To Olivia I stayed at hospital for three days so I got home on 23th. She has much more hair than Zoe had, wayne said as soon as he saw the head with thick hair, he thought of Aliens.
To JJ hahahah..I don't think I am able to lay in bed for a month. Yes, she is the best Christmas gift.
To uncle,
I want to see their baby too!! and Yes, JJ is sister in France.
5 comments:
哇哇哇,生出來了!這位小妹頭髮很濃密呢~你已經回家休息了嗎?還是相片是請Wayne上傳的?
You're amazing! Is this Day 3? and you''ve already got the photos on your blog.
Is Maia her name?
She's a pretty Christmas gift!
恭喜!恭喜!
容珍的妹妹誕生了.
可愛的小Baby!
冬至那天朝勛夫婦與大舅有抱他们的小
嬰(2個月大了)回來拜拜.也是很可愛.
To Olivia
I stayed at hospital for three days so I got home on 23th. She has much more hair than Zoe had, wayne said as soon as he saw the head with thick hair, he thought of Aliens.
To JJ
hahahah..I don't think I am able to lay in bed for a month. Yes, she is the best Christmas gift.
To uncle,
I want to see their baby too!! and Yes, JJ is sister in France.
Little girl looks so qute and Zoe seems like her so much.
Post a Comment