Upon this time my daughter is about 25 weeks old in my belly, my second semester of second year in art therapy course will start next week, I think it is time to start a blog....
Saturday, December 6, 2008
New Clothes from Taiwan's nana (grandmum)
I almost forget that Zoe has this new clothes, luckily while organizing the clothes downstairs I found this one, mum bought her when we were in Taiwan.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
If you decided to withdraw Zoe from the daycare center, who will take care of her when you're at work?
As for your previous question, I don't think your place can accommodate 3+2+2 people, so I'll let Zoe's grandparents visit you first.
2 comments:
If you decided to withdraw Zoe from the daycare center, who will take care of her when you're at work?
As for your previous question, I don't think your place can accommodate 3+2+2 people, so I'll let Zoe's grandparents visit you first.
穿了這一件更加可愛喔!讓人忍不住想要抱一抱.
Post a Comment