Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Stop breast feeding

After all the difficult time, finally I made a decision. No breastfeeding anymore. For Zoe, maybe this is something she has to learn in a harsh way because she is not like other babies who enjoy bottle drinking. For me, this is a learning as well. It is a learning that how to give a proper offer. A proper offer means giving the things you are really comfortable with so that you can be consistent and be sincere.

3 comments:

Selina said...

加油,我想這是一件困難的工作,我到現在都還沒成功呢!

Anonymous said...

Giving the things you are really comfortable with...
I like what you said...
I also like what my professor usually said, we just need to be "good enough" mother, not "perfect" mother, because there is no perfect standard.
Zoe is becoming soooooo cute!!!!

Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I got email from Racher-Yi that she is collecting contact info of all Dr. Hso's advisees bc of his 60-year old birthday celebration on 8/17.
If you would like to share your contact info with her, here is her email: racher-yi@yahoo.com.tw
:)
Chia~