One of the mums is going back to Scotland to work by the middle of July, and therefore, we had a night out last night and will have a wellfare party on 13July.
Maybe it is something related to so called Hen's night. Before a couple get married, they will organize a special night, called Hen's night. The bride to be will invite her best female friends for a party. I guess this is meant to say goodbye to the "single status".
Anyway, the lady's night doesn't include any bubs and dads. So the first time I went out for dinner without Wayne and Zoe. It started at 7:30 and then went on after 10:30. (I left at 10:15, the rest of mums seemed not to go home soon..). Wayne was a bit sad. He said this would be the first dinner without me since we were together, so he was going to have dinner in front the TV like what he used to do and Zoe was going to join him.
However, in fact, at the end, I cooked dinner and had dinner with him before I went out. I can eat a lot nowadays and I know the pub doesn't offer really big meal.
When I got home, Wayne was still waiting and said he missed me a lot. :P
Zoe had her supper milk and went back to sleep happily.
No comments:
Post a Comment